robertslaw pty ltd
join our family
Are you a motivated and experienced Conveyancer who enjoys a challenge, is organized and capable of staying calm under pressure? Would you like to: –
- be part of a friendly and supportive team
- join our expanding practice
- be in a central Gold Coast location
- work in a busy and varied full-time role
- receive a salary commensurate with your experience
- negotiate assistance for relocation expenses (if any)
RobertsLaw of Mudgeeraba is one of the oldest established law firms on the Gold Coast, centrally located, next to shops, close to parks and transport.
Working under the supervision of our lawyers, your role will involve A-Z conveyancing, liaising with clients and lawyers, as well as providing some general assistance with administrative duties, such as diary management, data entry, telephone, mail and banking.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working as a Conveyancer
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise deadlines
- Have the ability to work under supervision as well as autonomously with a think ahead approach
- Possess great attention to detail and initiative, as well as being organised
- Be professionally presented with impeccable communication skills.
- Have Sound IT skills in MS Office
- Be proficient in Leap
- Have PEXA experience
References are essential.
If you are an enthusiastic, committed individual with an impeccable work ethic who thrives in a supportive environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please lodge your application via seek including a covering letter with your CV.